Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Power of Thought

I discovered today a website with very interesting articles on a variety of spiritual topics. It's called A Rosicrucian Speaks.

A man by the name Joseph Weed gave a series of lectures to students across North America. The one I've just read is entitled The Power of Thought and it's a wonderful and timely reminder about how we can all use our inborn and inbuilt ability of thought ~ for ill or for good.

I highly recommend everyone go check out this site. Recently I went through a period where I temporarily forgot the power of my own thought and the strong effects that can be generated when, due to unconsciousness, I forget to reign in my mind and my actions. Read it! I guarantee you'll be pleased you did.

Note: I just wanted to add that I am in no way affilliated with Rosicrucianism. As a student of matters spiritual I am however fascinated by what this group in it's many forms has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment