Saturday, January 15, 2011

Long time away


It has been quite a while since I last posted, but boy so much has been going on that I haven't felt it was the right time to post anything. Until now.

I became a Dad last year, a wonderful little baby boy was born at 8.07am Friday 30 April 2010. After a scare due to him not breathing at first (he was born caesarean), we welcomed little Jack into our world and could not be happier.

Being a father has been a deeply satisfying experience for me. I can see much more clearly that the life I used to live, having to satisfy only myself, was a shallow and rather meaningless one. Having Jack has brought me happiness because its my job to look after him, and I feel proud that I have this responsibility.

And to see his happy smiling face when I come home is the best thing in the world.


So thanks for understanding while I've been away. Throw in a house move, job changes, and that makes 2010 a very hectic year for me! It was a journey through the spirit on the earth plane, learning those crucial lessons that only life on this earth can provide.

In my next post I will mention some of the intellectual highlights that 2010 held for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment