Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's thought

I got another great quote from Inner Self today; this one is to kick off the new year on the right note.

Enjoy

------------------------------------------------------
InnerSelf.com - Focus of the Day:

I change my mind and change my life.






*********************************





InnerSelf.com - Daily Inspiration:



As we enter this New Year, we all want to change our lives for the better. The question is, how?


There are two ways you can change your life: (1) Change your conditions; and (2) Change your mind. Sometimes you can change your conditions. Always you can change your mind. Ultimately, mastering your mind yields far more success and reward than rearranging conditions.





Find a way to look at every experience so it empowers you. I wish you a new year of news that is good because you choose to find it.
 
From Innerself.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment